Strong Legal Representation For Victims Of Slip-And-Fall Accidents
If you have fallen and been injured on poorly maintained property in the Portland area, please contact us now. Whether you know you have a serious injury or do not yet know the extent of the damage, prompt action may be important to recovering fair compensation. As an attorney with a successful track record in premises liability and other personal injury cases, Todd R. Worthley knows how to advise you and what action to take.
Some relatively common events that may justify a premises liability lawsuit against a property owner include:
- Falling on a slippery floor in a store or another place of business
- Falling on damaged or poorly lighted steps in an apartment building or complex
- A fall while performing your job duties caused by someone other than your employer — as when a delivery driver is injured on a slippery, damaged or unnavigable walkway
In personal injury matters, we charge no attorney fees unless we obtain money for you through a settlement or a verdict. Call 888-589-0671 today.
Determined Advocacy For People With Costly, Disabling Injuries
People who make light of “slip-and-fall” accidents and lawsuits undoubtedly have not been victimized themselves and do not understand that such accidents cause serious injuries, including:
- Head and traumatic brain injuries
- Serious back and neck injuries or even spinal cord damage
- Fractured limbs and damaged joints requiring surgery
At the Law Office of Todd R. Worthley, we will take you seriously and treat you with respect after a fall. Some immediate steps that may be necessary are making sure you seek and receive thorough medical care, acting quickly to recover evidence of negligence that might be removed or repaired, and interviewing any potential witnesses.
Honest Legal Guidance And Action To Help Your Recovery
Not every slip-and-fall injury calls for the involvement of an experienced Oregon premises liability lawyer — but many do. You can turn to us for comprehensive help assessing whether you have a valid claim, identifying various types of insurance coverage that may apply, and making sure your rights are protected.