1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Family Law
  4.  » Modifications Of Divorce & Custody Judgments

Are You Hoping To Modify A Custody Or Divorce Order?

Not everyone has a high awareness of the legal provisions and possible arrangements when seeking modifications to an Oregon divorce judgment. At the Law Office of Todd R. Worthley, we are prepared to offer counsel on your desire for a modification of custody and/or parenting time. We offer high-quality and compassionate representation to families in Portland and throughout the surrounding areas.

Please contact us today with your questions or concerns at 888-589-0671.

Acting Decisively When You See Your Children At Risk

Family law attorney Todd R. Worthley has extensive experience dealing with child relocation matters as well as the need for a custody modification based on:

  • Domestic violence allegations — both valid and invalid — that may lead to restraining orders and influence any divorce judgment or enable a modification later on.
  • A son or daughter getting in trouble with the police or other authorities, failing to thrive in school, or otherwise not adapting well in the current custody arrangement.
  • A custodial parent’s development or continuation of alcohol and drug abuse, mental health problems, or other behaviors and conditions that put children at risk.

Petitions for modifications of custody and changes to other divorce orders are often challenging cases with many nuances to consider. They call for a calm, insightful lawyer able to offer guidance based on extensive experience in Portland area family courts and other types of litigation and dispute resolution.

Put More Than 25 Years Of Family Law Experience On Your Side

Mr. Worthley will carefully assess your situation, help you gauge your likelihood of success in seeking a modification of custody or other orders, and be honest about the potential costs and risks of doing so. In some situations, we may hire an investigator or other specialists to build the best case possible for the modification you want.

Call us today at 888-589-0671 or email us now to set up a time to talk through your legal options and next steps.