A Versatile And Approachable Family Law Practice
Our strong reputation at the Law Office of Todd R. Worthley is built on legal knowledge, honesty, practicality and delivery of solid value to our clients. We work hard to uphold those principles every single day. These qualities can be especially important when you are dealing with a divorce or another family law problem because emotions can run high and your choice of a lawyer will ultimately determine how productively and cost-effectively you reach your resolution.
If you are facing a family law issue in the Greater Portland area or surrounding counties, we encourage you to call our firm at 888-589-0671 for a helpful, informative consultation with an experienced family law attorney.
Strong Legal Guidance For All Family-Related Legal Matters
You can count on being well-heard and receiving guidance based on many years’ experience across the full range of Oregon family law, including:
- Divorce and legal separation: From seeking an annulment or legal separation to divorce and division of property, we work diligently to understand your goals and seek to achieve them fully. Whether your case requires mediation or divorce litigation, Todd Worthley has the knowledge and skills to help you.
- Child support/spousal support: We can help resolve child support issues as well as alimony or contested paternity.
- Child custody: If you are facing parenting time and visitation issues or you need to relocate, we can assist you.
- Modifications: Our attorney is experienced with all types of modifications, whether they involve support judgments or actions to change child custody and/or parenting time.
- Domestic violence: Take immediate action by reaching out to us if you need to uphold or enforce a protective or restraining order, or if you believe a protective or restraining order has been wrongly issued against you.
- Other family law issues: No matter what type of family law issue you are facing, our comprehensive representation can help resolve it. Other services include drafting and reviewing prenuptial or premarital agreements and creating domestic partnership agreements.
We are ready to listen to your story and help you achieve your family law goals. Schedule a consultation with Todd today.
A Family Law Advocate On Your Side
If you are searching for a compassionate family law attorney who will take the time to explain how state laws apply to your case, and help you get through your legal matters confidently, please call us at 888-589-0671. You may also contact us online.