Our strong reputation at the Law Office of Todd R. Worthley has been built on legal knowledge, honesty, practicality and delivery of solid value to our clients. We work hard to uphold those principles every single day. These qualities can be especially important when you are dealing with a divorce or other family law problem because emotions can run high and your choice of a lawyer will ultimately determine how productively and cost-effectively you reach your resolution.
We encourage you to contact us for a helpful, informative consultation with experienced lawyer Todd Worthley when you must deal with a family law issue in the Greater Portland area or surrounding counties.
A Versatile, Approachable Multnomah County Family Lawyer
You can count on being well-heard and receiving guidance based on many years' experience across the full range of Oregon family law, including:
- Divorce or legal separation
- Divorce mediation
- Child custody and parenting time/visitation
- Child support
- Spousal support (often called alimony)
- Marital property division and protection of individual, separate assets
- Modifications of support judgments, as well as actions to change child custody and/or parenting time, or other post-divorce issues
- Child relocations
- Restraining orders and domestic violence allegations
- Prenuptial/premarital agreements
- Domestic partnerships
Contact a Well-Respected Portland Family Law Attorney
If you are searching for a Portland area attorney who will take the time to explain how the Oregon laws apply to your case, and help you get through your family law or other legal matter confidently, please contact the family law attorney's office of Todd R. Worthley.