Our strong reputation at the Law Office of Todd R. Worthley has been built on legal knowledge, honesty, practicality and delivery of solid value to our clients. We work hard to uphold those principles every single day. These qualities can be especially important when you are dealing with a divorce or other family law problem because emotions can run high and your choice of a lawyer will ultimately determine how productively and cost-effectively you reach your resolution.
We encourage you to contact us online for a helpful, informative consultation with experienced lawyer Todd Worthley when you must deal with a family law issue in the Greater Portland area or surrounding counties.
Comprehensive Family Law Representation
You can count on being well-heard and receiving guidance based on many years' experience across the full range of Oregon family law, including:
- Divorce: From dissolution of marriage and legal separation to annulments and division of property, our attorney will listen to your goals and seek to achieve them fully. Whether your case requires mediation or divorce litigation, Todd Worthley has the knowledge and skills to help you.
- Child support/spousal support: Our law firm can help resolve child support issues as well as alimony or contested paternity.
- Child custody: If you are facing parenting time and visitation issues or you need to relocate, we can help you.
- Modifications: Our attorney is experienced with all types of modifications, whether they involve support judgments or actions to change child custody and/or parenting time.
- Domestic violence: Take immediate action by reaching out to us if you need a protective or restraining order. We take domestic violence allegations very seriously.
- Other family law issues: No matter what type of family law issue you are facing, our comprehensive representation can help resolve it. Other services include reviewing prenuptial or premarital agreements, creating domestic partnership agreements or drafting adoption contracts.
We are ready to listen to your story and help you achieve your family law goals. Talk to our attorney today.
Contact a Well-Respected Portland Family Law Attorney
If you are searching for a Portland area attorney who will take the time to explain how the Oregon laws apply to your case, and help you get through your family law or other legal matter confidently, please call us at 503-575-9708.