A Trusted Portland Attorney Since 1991
Solid Experience in Divorce, Family Law, Disability and Injury
If you are facing or considering divorce, struggling to get the Social Security Disability benefits you need, or considering legal action after an accident, we encourage you to speak with an experienced Oregon attorney about your options.
Meeting with lawyer Todd R. Worthley is an excellent way to gain valuable information, a sense of greater stability, and the confidence to make sound decisions in this very challenging time for you. Our clients find Mr. Worthley easy to talk with and very knowledgeable about Oregon law, area courts and officials, and legal strategies that get results. Contact our respected Portland law firm to learn more.
Work With an Attorney Who Truly Cares About Your Needs and Future
Conveniently located in downtown Portland, our welcoming office is very accessible to people throughout Multnomah, Washington, and Clackamas County and other counties as well. We enjoy helping people from all backgrounds overcome both relatively straightforward and very complex legal challenges.
Our law practice is set up to serve people with stressful family law problems, along with the injured, disabled and grieving. We emphasize calm, thorough assessment of your circumstances and strategic action intended to obtain the best results as affordably as possible when you:
- Need to make the pivotal decisions and complete all the legal steps necessary for a divorce or legal separation
- Want guidance and representation after divorce, in order to pursue a modification of support or custody or other court orders
- Have received an initial denial of your Social Security Disability claim — either SSDI or SSI — and want to proceed with an appeal to get benefits you need
- Are suffering in the aftermath of a car accident, a fall on dangerous property or some other accident caused by someone else and resulting in personal injury — or the tragic wrongful death of a family member
- Need to file a probate case after the death of a family member or loved one, or need assistance drafting a will
When You Invest in Our Services, We Strive to Deliver Real Value
You can count on us to take the time to discover what is important to you, and to expend the energy and resources needed to handle your case and keep you informed every step of the way. We target positive results through a practical approach that keeps your budget in view. Contact Todd R. Worthley for help when you need it most.